Hello and welcome to my foodie blog. Let me start off by telling you that I am in no way a professional chef. I am however a lover of the most exotic of foods and the simplest of meals. I believe our palette needs to be teased, trained and enjoyed. There is no way to do that other than by tantilizing our taste buds with every flavor known to man, (or woman in this case) ; )
There is so much to experience when it comes to food and culture. This is why I chose to blog about it. However the main reason for my blogging is to entertain myself. (I love writing). It also gives me the opportunity to share the fun things I learn, taste, cook and read about, regarding being a foodie. I Hope you like it!
On a personal note, let me tell you a little about me. My name is Adriana. I am Latina. Colombian to be precise. In my home, food was the way to everyone's heart. Now I have little girl of my own. A precious little two year old whom I want to experience the love and passion that food can bring our lives. I am constantly trying out new recipes, and so far she is a chip off the old block. There is nothing she doesn't like!
Currently I am building a recipe repetoire so I can put a little mommy to daughter cookbook together for her. I plan on building on it throughout the years and giving it to her on the day she goes to college. (Talk about thinking ahead right? ; )
No comments:
Post a Comment