Saturday, August 7, 2010

FANCY EATER

I don't understand why people take their decor so seriously.  Everything in life deserves a little fun and creativity.  These hand drawn vintage placemats are not just beautiful, but fun as well.  It doesn't hurt to catch up on your table etiquette either!

Matts by:  Kates Paperie.
Price:  $22


1 comment:

Eva said...

hola, I wanted to take this opportunity to introduce myself My name is Eva && I stumbled upon your blog when I googled "pollo sudado" I loved your recipe for it. Your blog is the first "foodie" blog i've ever read & now i'm a follower. I also have a blog of my own but it's a beauty blog i'll leave the link below if u'd like to take a peek. Keep on sharing your recipes!!

xoxo,
eva

http://purrrty.blogspot.com/

Quotes

 

Scrumptious Delectables | Creative Commons Attribution- Noncommercial License | Dandy Dandilion Designed by Simply Fabulous Blogger Templates